Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jack's first day!!!!!
















So my very big boy started pre-school last Tuesday! He did great...i stayed the first day and Thursday I left for the first half and then came back for the second hour....there were a few tears but he was totally fine! I know many kids walk right in and don't look back but that is not my Jack Jack! He is very attached to me and it is hard for him but he is doing great and hopefully in a few weeks he will be going to school all by himself. He is going to Monarch Academy...he loves, I love, so were both thrilled. His very two best friends, Jack and Charlee are in his class so that makes it soooo much better! I really can't believe my baby boy started school! I am so proud of him and although it makes me sad that he isn't little anymore. I can see what a sweet, kind and amazing boy he is...he has a true love to learn and although he might be shy and nervous he pushes himself to try new things. He makes me burst with joy and love and I can''t wait to see what the future holds for him.. He will ALWAYS be my baby boy and I love him to the moon and back!!!!

4 comments:

  1. He is SO handsome and mature:) What great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me...Wende :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is soooo cute! I am so glad that he enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete