We had a wonderful thanksgiving filled with yummy food, wonderful family and good laughs. My mom worked so hard and did an amazing job!!! I didn't take too many pictures but here are a few from our night!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
This might not be a perfect picture, but it's perfect to me...this was last Sunday morning...Zoe woke up around 6am and came in, Jack woke up at 7 am and came in...Sophie jumped up and we all woke up together for about an hour. This is my happiness, this is time that's just us and we can never get these moments back!!! I am thankful for these special family moments together
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's not about gifts or spending its truly about friends and family and being thankful for all we have. I always like to reflect on all I have and how lucky I am.
I am thankful for
1. My wonderful husband who provides for me and our family. Rob is such an amazing man and a more amazing father. From the time he gets home to the time the kids go down he is with them, playing, tickling, giving baths, and most of all love, hugs and kisses. My heart melts watching him and even more when the kids both run to the door when he comes home from work. I'm so thankful for the relationship we have. We are so silly together, still having tickle fights on the bed, making each other laugh when we've had a rough day and most of all standing by each other. We compliment each other and we balance each other out! I love my Robbie so much!
2. My Children....my heart, my happiness, my everything. Even on the hardest of days, I am so in love with my children. I often think that I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have these beautiful, loving people in my life. They are so full of love and happiness. Jack is my sensitive, sweet boy who tells me he loves me all the time. Zoe is full of energy and on the go but has learned how to give the greatest hugs and kisses. They make me smile all the time and their love for each other is a beautiful thing to watch. Jack always wants to know where Zoe is, tells me when she is crying or needs help and always gives her kisses and hugs before bedtime. Zoe lights up when she sees jack. Jack is her idol and wants to do everything he does! I am so thankful for my beautiful children and feel so blessed to be a mommy!
3. I am so thankful for my parents and brother. We are such a close family and enjoy spending time together. My parents have always been so supportive, loving and kind. My parents are the greatest grandparents, Jack and Zoe are very lucky!!! I love you all so much!
4. I am thankful for our health, our home (it may be small buts it's our home), and all the things we have. I tend to be materialistic but have gotten better! I always try and remember what's important but get sidetracked from time to time!
5. Friends...I have so many amazing friends. Friends from childhood, high school, college, friends we have moving to Valencia and mommy friends. I am so lucky to have a wonderful support system and people to lean on!
I am thankful for soooo many things! I think it's important to reflect and it makes me happy thinking about all I have. I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! xoxox
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Anna, was Jack's very first friend...we met Shelby and Anna at Gymboree when they were about three months!!! We are still so close and the kids love each other and enjoy each other so much!! Shelby sent me this picture of the two of them in the bath...they were about 7 months! We had taken them swimming and then put them in the bath together. When I opened this picture up I had tears in my eyes...happy tears but I can't believe how big they are getting. I love the age Jack is at now, but I sooooo miss the baby days with him!!! I'm trying to cherish every moment because this feels like yesterday!!! Thanks Shelby!!!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Loving her Minnie Ears!!!
Love my Sweat Pea
On Veteran's day we went to Disneyland. For some reason we didn't think it would be as crowded as it was!!! We still had a great time! Both kids really enjoyed it...mom and dad did too!!! Zoe decided that it would be a good day to master walking...it wasn't the best place for that but she had fun walking all around!!! Jack loves going on the rides with Daddy and always tells Zoe and I that he is going to win!! Anytime we can all be together is great, especially at Disneyland!!!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Erin and her amazing hubby, Kevin!!!
Last weekend I went to Boston to visit my Best Friend Erin...we have been friends since were two years old...It was such a special time and we had so much fun, eating, shopping, getting our nails done, walking around the city, staying up late talking and sleeping in!!! It was a quick trip but so amazing to spend quality girl time with a wonderful friend!!!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
So Halloween this year has been jam packed with fun activities! These pictures are out of order but we started Thursday with Jack's school having Halloween fun with face painting, decorating pumpkins and noodle necklaces....then Friday there was a Halloween parade back at his school. All the kids dressed up, got to go trick or treating and play with each other...Saturday we had Halloween dinner at the Bonilla's house and then we all headed out for some trick or treating... the kids did great!!! Zoe lasted about an hour, so her and I came home and Rob and Jack stayed out with the group until about 8:30...I have to say this Halloween has been the best so far. Jack truly had a wonderful week and enjoyed every aspect of it!!! Enjoy the pictures!!!