Monday, September 7, 2009

zip lining was so....













CRAZY but so fun. So I had the idea to go zip lining before we even got to Hawaii but once we got there and once the day had come i was nervous wreck!! So we had to get up early and drive about 45 minutes. We finally got to the place and filled out all these waivers(not such a great thing if your already nervous)....then we headed out. Our guides were great and I was totally "THAT GIRL"...i was screaming, asking a million questions and I made the guide place my hands every time for in fear that if I did it wrong i would fall!!! Everyone thought I was funny and one guy even videotaped me and told me he was going to put me on you tube with the title..."Screaming girl zip ling from Valencia, Ca"...It was so much fun and I would totally do it again!!

1 comment: