Monday, October 5, 2009

O-N-E!!!












My sweet Zoe Bear is one...can't believe it!!! I started a tradition with Jack that for every birthday I would write my kids a card...like a review of the year, what they have accomplished and how much I love them. I seal the card and i write the number birthday on the envelope and then put them away...i think it will be fun to read them when they get older. As i was writing Zoe's I couldn't believe that she is one. This year has gone really fast! It's hard to savor every minute when you are busy with two kids....she is such a beauty but she has also been a challenge!! I love her and I know we will be best friends just like my mom
and I are!!! She is such a wonderful addition to our family!!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful my sweet Zoe Bear, just like your mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! so cute! I love the animal print outfit...hehe! Happy birthday sweet girl! It has been a wonderful year getting to know you, I cant wait for many more memories!

    ReplyDelete