Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful...


This might not be a perfect picture, but it's perfect to me...this was last Sunday morning...Zoe woke up around 6am and came in, Jack woke up at 7 am and came in...Sophie jumped up and we all woke up together for about an hour. This is my happiness, this is time that's just us and we can never get these moments back!!! I am thankful for these special family moments together

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's not about gifts or spending its truly about friends and family and being thankful for all we have. I always like to reflect on all I have and how lucky I am.




I am thankful for


1. My wonderful husband who provides for me and our family. Rob is such an amazing man and a more amazing father. From the time he gets home to the time the kids go down he is with them, playing, tickling, giving baths, and most of all love, hugs and kisses. My heart melts watching him and even more when the kids both run to the door when he comes home from work. I'm so thankful for the relationship we have. We are so silly together, still having tickle fights on the bed, making each other laugh when we've had a rough day and most of all standing by each other. We compliment each other and we balance each other out! I love my Robbie so much!




2. My Children....my heart, my happiness, my everything. Even on the hardest of days, I am so in love with my children. I often think that I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have these beautiful, loving people in my life. They are so full of love and happiness. Jack is my sensitive, sweet boy who tells me he loves me all the time. Zoe is full of energy and on the go but has learned how to give the greatest hugs and kisses. They make me smile all the time and their love for each other is a beautiful thing to watch. Jack always wants to know where Zoe is, tells me when she is crying or needs help and always gives her kisses and hugs before bedtime. Zoe lights up when she sees jack. Jack is her idol and wants to do everything he does! I am so thankful for my beautiful children and feel so blessed to be a mommy!


3. I am so thankful for my parents and brother. We are such a close family and enjoy spending time together. My parents have always been so supportive, loving and kind. My parents are the greatest grandparents, Jack and Zoe are very lucky!!! I love you all so much!


4. I am thankful for our health, our home (it may be small buts it's our home), and all the things we have. I tend to be materialistic but have gotten better! I always try and remember what's important but get sidetracked from time to time!


5. Friends...I have so many amazing friends. Friends from childhood, high school, college, friends we have moving to Valencia and mommy friends. I am so lucky to have a wonderful support system and people to lean on!


I am thankful for soooo many things! I think it's important to reflect and it makes me happy thinking about all I have. I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! xoxox

3 comments:

  1. so many sweet and wonderful things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! What adorable pictures and a sweet post. We are very thankful to have your family in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great thoughts...we are blessed and grateful to have you all in our life as well! I am so proud of what an awesome mom you are! Love you friend!!!
    -Wende

    ReplyDelete