Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Jack Jack

Today



At 2


At 1





I can't believe my sweet baby boy is 3 today! I remember so clearly the day he was born and now 3!!! I love my boy so much and i hope he has a wonderful day!




Here are some of the reasons i love Jack Jack



1. His kind heart and concern for others

2. The way he always is looking out for Zoe

3. When he tells me he loves me

4. His love for Sophie

5. The way he is cautious at times but pushes himself to try new things

6. His excitement to play and discover

7. The way he idolizes his daddy

8. The way he can make me laugh ALWAYS!

9. His eagerness to learn new things

10. His wonderful hugs and kisses!


I'm so proud and honored to be Jack's mommy. I love you to the moon and back Jack Jack!! xo

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jack Jack! We love you too sweetie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you today Jack Jack. You are the best and we love you, love you, love you. You keep us laughing all the time. We are so lucky to be your Grammy and Grampy. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday again Jack! We love you!

    ReplyDelete